Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Party











One of my favorite things we did at our Halloween Party was to make Pumpkin Necklaces. We used Walnuts that had been spray-painted orange with some green felt on top as a pumpkin and the kids made patterns with our green and orange noodles as they strung them on the string. I was impressed by the patterns I saw them making, their ability to string the noodles on, as well as their interest and concentration on this activity.




Mrs Kathleen the "Nice" Witch. The kids were very serious about these costumes and made sure I didn't take off my hat for ANY reason!


















Decorating our Treat Bags




Jack Sparrow




Anakin




Snow White



Tinkerbell



Our Characters: I was required by the children to call them ONLY by their character's name.
We had the lovely "Rapunzel"



Making Ghost Suckers




Doing a "Candy Walk" with the letters and numbers we have been learning so far in preschool. The fun with this was that unlike a normal "cake walk" when someones number or letter was picked they got to pick out a treat for everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment